About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

So much new jewelry!

If you are following me on my By Carolivy blog then you know that I have been really busy the last couple of monts at the local Farmers Market selling my cards, tatting and home baked cookies.  Well my tatted jewelry has been selling like hot cakes, so instead of posting the huge amount of photos I am just going to give you a link to my Photobucket where you can see all the new jewelry I've made (both shuttle tatted and needle tatted)

I hope you are all having a wonderful Summer and getting some wonderful tatting done.  I am going everywhere with my tatting now and even have several ladies who have asked me to teach them how to tat!  Yeah!  Spread the tatting to all you can. ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment