About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Newest Tatted Jewelry

I've also been busy making some more tatted jewelry.  This set is Dream by Yarnplayer is up on my blog store
I made my set with Lily 6 cord Ecru thread in size 30 and Teal(ish) leaf and seed beads.
I am currently working on another necklace and earring set and should have it up very soon...if all goes well.  I haven't been doing much tatting lately as I haven't really been feeling well lately.  Been getting a LOT of reading done lately, not much else...sigh...

1 comment:

  1. Lovely set of Jewellery, and I love the colour of the beads and leaves,
    well done
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete