About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Friday, March 26, 2010

One More Pendant

I had so much fun making up Yarnplayer's Dream pendant that I made up another one.  This one is worked in Black DMC Light Effects Embroidery Thread (1 strand) and uses white pearl seed beads and opalescent Dagger Drop Beads, tatted on a #8 (Very Fine) Needle.
Working on the last row of another doily to show you all. Unfortunately, I think my "tatting time" may be curtailed for a bit very soon. I am haveing some work done on my house and the contracter is hoping to start next week...Oh, but it will be SO nice once it is done! I have a large deck on the front of my house and when he is done, most of it will have a roof over it! Yippee! I plan on getting a nice Deck Chair so I can enjoy being outside again! I have had to stop going outdoors except for little forays of no more than 15 minutes, even slathered with SPF 50 sunscreen as I have developed a sun sensativity...sigh. It will be nice to be able to get back outside, while still being protected from the sun!

1 comment: