About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter of all sorts for many years, and really love working with Paper and Threads. I am loving the design work I am doing now. I really seem to be getting back into my "art", even if I am doing it by computer now, instead of actually getting dirty while drawing. ;-) I have been avid about Thread Arts since I was a kid, learning to Crochet at 7, then Knit, Embroider, Needle Lace and finally Needle Tat. I love to design as well and am looking forward to taking the Needle Tatting that further step as well.

Monday, March 8, 2010

My Very First Original Design!

Well after seeing a Pendant tatted over a Cabone Ring, I was inspired to try my hand at tatting over a Cabone Ring.  I don't have any patterns for doing this, so just kind of "winged" it.  After I learn how to write the pattern out and draw the diagram, I will be happy to share my pattern with you. ;-)  I am calling this one Beaded Daisy Pendant.


















This next one is a Doily I just finished last night.  The pattern is the Amusement Doily by "Creations by Celtess" and worked in size 30 Big Ball Mercerized Cotton.

I really love how this pattern worked out and will be doing it agian!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo, these are both very pretty! So sunny looking! LOVE the doily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so beautiful Carol. I love the variegated yellow thread you've used for the doily.

    x Gill x

    ReplyDelete